The contents of this report are based on information generally available to the public from sources believed to be reliable. No representation is made that it is timely, accurate or complete.
Offeradda has taken due care and caution in compilation of data as this has been obtained from various sources including which it considers reliable and first hand. However, Offeradda does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and it is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers / users of this report. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice.
This report does not purport to be a solicitation of any advice pertaining to trade and business and readers are advised to consult experts or study / evaluate individual business prospectus and other relevant legal documents before taking any decisions based on information provided in the site.
Neither Offeradda nor its Directors or Analysts or Employees accept any liability whatsoever nor do they accept responsibility for any financial consequences arising from the use of the research or information provided herein.
- Online Banner ads must be provided by advertiser in accordance with the dimensions specified by Particular advertisement companys.
- All advertisements are accepted subject to the Offeradda approval of the copy and to the required space being available. DigitalWebWise reserves the right to reject any creative without assigning any reason.
- All online ad placements will spawn a new browser window when clicked upon.
- Changes and Cancellations: All creative material must reach to given email address three business days prior to the launch of the campaign.
- All creative’s must reach to advertise[at]offeradda.com
- Once the RO is issued the creative must be supplied by the Advertiser without application or request from Offeradda within 10 working days in case of EDM and 14 days in case of Banners. Offeradda Media is under no obligation to extend the period and will raise the invoice accordingly.
- Cancellations , suspensions or postpone of activity due to any reason after RO is issued will be charged for in full by Digital WebWise, There will not be any extension for the paused activity and the cost during the paused period will have to be bear by the client or the agency
- The Offeradda shall have no responsibility if the advertisement is not published on the agreed date as a result of reception creative after given time, strike, lock-out, fire, storm, flood, riot, explosion, power failure, break-down or failure of systems or machinery or any other event beyond the Publisher’s reasonable control.
- The Publisher’s credit payment terms are strictly 40 days from the date of invoice. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to it, Offeradda Media reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts.
- Files must be sent in one of the following .jpg/.gif, .swf, clickthrough URL format.
- Rate card invalidates all earlier quotations for any ad properties.
- Offeradda Media reserves the right to change rates in accordance with the booking terms and conditions.
- No conditions other than those set forth in the rate card shall be binding upon Offeradda unless specifically agreed to by DigitalWebWise in writing.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion of Offeradda except where a specific position has been agreed to by DigitalWebWise in writing.
- Cancellations or changes in advertising by the advertiser or its agency can not be made once the activity is live, unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing. Offeradda Media is under no obligation to revise advertising materials not received by the closing date and such advertisements may not be subject to approval by the advertiser or its agency.
- Offeradda Media reserves the right to hold the advertiser and its agency jointly and severable liable for all monies that are due and payable to Offeradda.
- In no event shall the liability of the Offeradda for any breach of contract or in tort exceed the price paid by the Advertiser for the advertisement.