Bharat Interface for Money also known as BHIM app is India’s official UPI app launched by PM Modi. It was launched just after the demonetisation to make India go cashless here is refer & earn program for you, if you want to enjoy referral cashback offers then Bhim app is what you should look for.
About BHIM App:
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts for quick money transfers. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
- How Does it Work?
Register your bank account with BHIM, and set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your Payment Address, and you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
- Send / Receive Money:
Make Cashless Payments or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to an unregistered user using Mobile number, Account number +IFSC and Aadhaar Number. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments instantly if required.
- Check Balance:
You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- Custom Payment Address:
You can create a custom digital payment address in addition to your phone number.
- QR Code:
You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- Block/ Spam:
You can Block/Spam users who are sending you collect requests from illicit sources.
- Pay using Aadhaar:
Make seamless transactions using Aadhaar number.
- Transaction Limits:
Per transaction maximum limit of Rs. 10,000
Per day maximum transaction limit of Rs. 20,000
- Language supported:
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali,Assamese and Odia.
- NOTE: Compatible with android devices that have android version 4.2 and above installed.
How to Participate in Refer & Earn Program:
- Click Here to Download BHIM App
- Register or login with your mobile number. If you are new user, enter the number which is linked to your bank account and then use the OTP for registration.
- After entering 4 digit passcode, you will be taken to main app interface. Then note down you UPI address. If you have not yet assigned it, just goto My Profile > click on 3 dots at top right corner > settings > scroll down and at the bottom of page, there will be an option to edit your VPA.
- Now head over to profile and you will see a barcode there. Click on share button and send it to your friends.
- Ask your friends to download bhim app through your link & register an account using mobile number.
- When he completes his 3 transactions through BHIM (worth Rs 50 each or more), you will get Rs 10 cashback as a reward. Not just that, your friend will also receive Rs 25 referral bonus for completing the transactions.
- There is no limit on referral earnings and the great part is, you can transfer your credits directly into bank account. It just takes 4-5 seconds for the amount to reflect in your bank.
- Merchants will get Rs 25 cashback per every invite.
So Refer Now !